Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blog Launch!

Hey folks!

I’m thrilled to finally be joining the rest of the blogging community on the ‘net!

My hope for this blog is to share with you all the little blissful nuggets that come my way. So, without further ado, here’s a delightful link that was forwarded to me by one of my coaching colleagues today. It instantly brought a smile to my face. But more importantly, it brought home the fact that no matter which part of the world we may find ourselves, we are inarguably connected to others by more commonalities than differences.

It also made me want to put on my dancin’ shoes and travel the world.

Happy dancing!

http://www.vimeo.com/1211060?pg=embed&sec=1211060


In Bliss,
Coach Sandy

Sandy Kiaizadeh
Find Your Bliss Coaching
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape