Thursday, August 7, 2008

What's Your Spiritual Type?


I don't consider myself to be a religious person. Yes, I was brought up with certain traditions of my religion. We observed the major holidays and prayed before certain meals like many other families out there. Despite the great effort on the part of my family, I nevertheless have spent countless hours over the years studying religious practices of many other faiths. In search. Always on the lookout for something to resonate deep within me.

So far, I can say with certainty that I am "skeptically spiritual". I still follow some of the traditions of my original faith. Some. But I've also incorporated other practices that just make more sense to me. Meditation is one, for instance. There's something about it that's soothing to me - that brings me some semblance of inner peace. I suspect my spiritual journey is far from over - it will probably evolve over time as I move into life's different phases.

I guess that's part of the journey that is Life.

For those of you who are on a similar journey as I, why not try out an interesting quiz, simply called "What's Your Spiritual Type?"


In Bliss,
Coach Sandy

Sandy Kiaizadeh
Find Your Bliss Coaching

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape