Monday, April 6, 2009

April's Bliss Bulletin

Hi folks,

I know it's been a while since I've posted something. My apologies, but I have been swamped with wrapping up all the paperwork and homework required for my Adler coaching practicum.

But I'm back now! And I've just published April 2009's Bliss Bulletin, my free monthly e-zine for the busy professional who wants to learn how to better balance her work and family life. You'll get insider secrets and free coaching resources designed to help you achieve a more blissful life. And who doesn't want that?

Enjoying this e-zine? Then why not sign up to be part of the Bliss Community, and you'll automatically receive this monthly goody!



In Bliss,
Coach Sandy

Sandy Kiaizadeh
Find Your Bliss Coaching
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape