Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Psychological Learnings


Earlier this year, I decided to bite the bullet and head back to school to pursue my Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology. So far, I have to say that I’m loving the program for the intellectual stimulation and the copious research I’m compiling into all things psychological. 
Since I am learning so much (and since this blog is called “Finding My Bliss”!), I thought it might be a nice change of pace for me to share with you some of the great material that I’m acquiring. So there you have it, a new Bliss Blog segment is born. For future reference, I will tag all such postings under the label “Psychological Learnings”, and will try to include a corresponding reference list for those of you interested in further reading.
 
In Bliss,
Coach Sandy

© 2010, Find Your Bliss Coaching. http://findyourblisscoaching.icopyright.com
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape