Thursday, June 2, 2016

My Story: In Support of #WorldEatingDisordersDay

My latest Huffington Post blog is live today, in support of #WorldEatingDisordersDay. It's certainly one of the most personal and raw blogs that I've written publicly. But I share my story today for all the world to see because treatment saves lives. It saved mine.

If you think you may have an eating disorder, seek help.
Tell you family doctor. Get a referral to an eating disorders clinic near you.
Start counselling.
DO THE WORK.
Please.

Read my story on Huffington Post. Tell me your thoughts on Twitter (@FindYourBliss) or on Facebook (@FindYourBlissCoaching).


In Bliss, Sandy Kiaizadeh Web: www.MindfulSolutionsClinic.com | www.FindYourBlissCoaching.com © 2016, Mindful Solutions Clinic/Find Your Bliss Coaching http://findyourblisscoaching.icopyright.com
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape