Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Have You Tried Young Living Essential Oils Yet?

I’m pleased to announce that I am now an independent distributor of Young Living’s wellness products! 


I’ve been a longtime user of quality essential oils over the years for my physical, emotional and spiritual wellness. I’ve practically tested every brand out there on the market. As a highly sensitive person, I’ve also struggled with painful side-effects like migraines and nausea, resulting from poor quality oils that claim to be "all natural" but are anything but - filled with toxins.

Young Living is different. Their “Seed to Seal” standard ensures verifiable purity and authenticity in each drop of essential oil. Their Seed to Seal promise sets a high-quality standard at each of their global farms, partner farms, and Seed to Seal certified suppliers. This is a global company that is environmentally conscious and committed to pure, potent, quality products.




I feel the difference when I diffuse Young Living oils in my home.

I sense the difference when I apply their oils to my skin with a trusted carrier oil (like almond, apricot, coconut, argan or marula oils).

I smell the difference when I blend their oils to clean my home and wash my clothes.

I taste the difference when I ingest their selected oils as elixirs.


PS: Here are my fav scents to diffuse in my home:
https://www.myyl.com/mindfulsolutionsessentialoils#home
-As a relaxation-enhancer and to help clear the mind: I blend a few drops each of Lavender, Ylang Ylang & Sage


-As a pick-me-up, mood-enhancing energizer: I blend a few drops each of Lemongrass, Bergamot, Balsam Fir, and Sage


-As an anti-viral, immune-boosting air-purifier: I blend a few drops of Cinnamon Bark, Cloves, Cardamom, Sage, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and any Citrus Oils


-When I meditate: I blend a few drops of Sage, Palo Santo, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Bergamot, Patchouli


(As you can see, Sage is my go-to essential oil that I mix with most others!)




Here are some great Young Living Essential Oil Singles and Oil Blends to use for specific issues:

https://www.myyl.com/mindfulsolutionsessentialoils#homeTo Help Calm Anxious Feelings: 


To Ease Symptoms of Depression (such as sadness, inactivity, difficulty concentrating, changes in appetite and/or sleep, feelings of dejection, hopelessness, suicidal thoughts):


To Ease Insomnia:

To Dispel Anger:

To Ease Symptoms of Grief, Sadness, and Sorrow:

To Clear the Mind and Act Against Brain Fog:

I’m always playing around with creating my own personal blends depending on my mood and current energy level. I use essential oils in my baths, mix them with my face and body oils, blend them into my hair products, etc… I also add a few drops into my laundry, and into my bucket of water when I wash my wood floors. Just a little drop goes a long way.

Do yourselves a favour and get in on the Young Living goodness. You won’t regret it.
https://www.myyl.com/mindfulsolutionsessentialoils#home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape