Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Rise and Shine!

A post shared by Sandy Kiaizadeh (@mindfulsolutionsclinic) on

I was at work super early this morning, to prep for my first client of the day at 7 AM. I actually enjoy early morning sessions this time of year, since I’m a morning person anyway. Plus, I get to appreciate beautiful sunrises like this on my walk to the office. And I get to witness morning chatty bird conventions too. 😉 🐦🐦🐦🌤


 As a reminder... My office is open from 7AM to 9PM, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.

Book your session today by clicking here.


 Thanks for reading!


 #psychotherapist #counsellor #therapy #torontocounsellingservices #toronto #yyz #torontocounsellor #danforth #carrotcommon #danforthvillage #sunrise #birdwatching #morning #tuesdayvibes #spring #chasethesun #mindfulmoment #mindfulmornings #mindfulliving #mindfulness #mindful #gratitude #itsgonnabeagoodday


 Sandy Kiaizadeh
 Registered Psychotherapist, Life Coach, Mindfulness Educator & Energy Healer
 Web: www.MindfulSolutionsClinic.com

 © 2018, Sandy Kiaizadeh, Mindful Solutions Clinic
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape